1. General information
2. The administrator of personal data is MAL GAZ Krzysztof Woźniak with its registered office: ul. Ćwiczebna 7, 51-180 Wrocław, NIP: 895-180-42-74, REGON: 021880588.
3. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
4. In the interests of the security of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and Community law.
5. We respect the right to privacy and care for data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
6. Personal data provided in the contact form are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
7. The website https://wozimy.com.pl performs the functions of obtaining information about Users and their behavior in the following ways:
- through information voluntarily entered in forms,
- poprzez gromadzenie plików “cookies” [patrz polityka plików “cookies”].
8. The website https://wozimy.com.pl collects information voluntarily provided by the User.
9. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form: to answer the question and to add a comment by the User.
10. Personal data will not be sold or made available to third parties in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
11. The data contained in the form is available for inspection by the natural person who placed them there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
13. The website https://wozimy.com.pl may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently and are not supervised by the website https://wozimy.com.pl in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend to read.
II Cookies policy
1. “Cookies” should be understood as IT data stored in users’ terminal equipment, intended for using websites. In particular, these are text files containing the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
2. Website https://wozimy.com.pl. does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
3. Cookies are intended for using the website. The operator uses these files to:
- adjusting the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, primarily these files recognize his device to display the page in accordance with his preferences,
- to create anonymous statistics excluding user identification.
5. In the interests of the security of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and Community legislation.
6. By default, the software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be placed on the User’s end device by default. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of “cookies” in the web browser settings or to inform about them each time they are sent to the User’s devices.
7. Users of the website https://wozimy.com.pl. can change cookie settings at any time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
8. Website operator https://wozimy.com.pl. informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may prevent the website from working properly.